Being healthy should be part of our overall lifestyle for ourselves and for our kids. Living a healthy lifestyle can help prevent chronic diseases and long-term illnesses as it can also boost your immune system to staying healthy and strong. Feeling good about yourself and taking care of your health are important for your self-esteem and self-image to love yourself first. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body from eating good, exercise, meditation and keeping a happy and positive mindset.
Here are a few ways to help you start to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Choose to have home cooked meals more often instead of running out to pick up fast foods that can be very unhealthy.
- Keep ready for grab and go healthy snacks in the refrigerator such as carrot sticks, celery, yogurt and fruits as well as healthy snacks in the pantry such as granola bars, dehydrated apple chips, plain popcorn and nuts.
- When you eat a meal, eat to when you are just right and content but not to the point where you are over stuffed.
- EAT TO LIVE and NOT LIVE TO EAT should be a good motto to reflect on and followed.
- Drink water daily to keep your body well hydrated to function at its optimal.
- Love yourself and love others.
- Limit screen time (TV, computer, phone and video games). Suggest or consider other options like reading, board games, and playing outside.
- Enjoy the outdoors. Go to the park, ride bikes, swim, or enjoy a walk around the neighborhood.
- Participate in (and encourage your children to participate) in sports. This is a great way to build confidence and gain social skills face to face.
- Join the gym.
- Wash your car.
- Instead of TV time, Turn on some music and dance.
- Take the stairs.
- Get up and just start to move by cleaning house.
- Go hiking.
- Go to the beach to swim or play some volleyball.
- Invest in keeping your environment with very positive vibes always as it is a choice.
By creating a Lifestyle change it will make you healthier, happier, stronger and energized. Try it and I bet you’ll like it and reap all of the ahhmazing benefits that come with Living a Healthy Lifestyle.
Please leave a comment, Subscribe to my blogs to get up to date posts instantly into your inbox and please share too.
Thank you and make it an ahhmazing day on purpose!