Living Your Best Life @ ahhmazing20.com
I am so thankful and grateful everyday for another day of life, breath and for the opportunity to be productive, creative, and live my best life to be happy and Staying Forever Young!
What does “Staying Forever Young” mean to you? For me, it means age is just a number and at 55 years young, I honestly feel like I am in my 20’s as far as my energy level that never stops doing things, learning new things, growing, teaching and living! I also do not take any medication what so ever, I don’t struggle with pain any where on my body, I can actually still do the things that I used to do as a young girl such as doing a cartwheel, climb a tree, dance for hours, play softball and I even have more energy than my teenage daughter…can you believe that?
I am sharing these things definitely not to brag at all but to show you how anyone can live this same way Staying Forever Young by living some of my philosophy, principles and prescriptions for life. I am a firm believer that what I am going to share with all of you will help you to improve your life by increasing your energy level, feeling motivated to being more productive and getting things done, feeling happier, healthier, waking up feeling excited, loving life and feeling young!
The most important philosophy that I live by daily is…
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine! I see everything as fun, funny, fantastic and fabulous and I laugh my heart out everyday at something. It is a great way to relieve stress, relax and release endorphins that fill your body with happy cells! A smile that can’t be wiped off your face only speaks happiness! It really does the body good and keeps you young and energized…try it everyday!
- Think Positively! This is my second principle for life to always think positively and to know that there is a solution to everything! I really live by this as I have also raised and taught my kids knowing this too. What does this mean you ask? Well, this means to bring good positive energy within by being an encourager, an influencer, creating solutions, seeing things as half full versus half empty, being optimistic instead of pessimistic, don’t grumble about things if you are not willing to create a change or just address the person directly to be straight up, real and honest and of course avoid any negativity. Remember we all have a choice to choose who we want to bring into our environment so surround yourself with positive people who empower you and raise you up!
- Allow Yourself To Act Silly! I love this one…at my age most people think that they are not allowed to or they might think that it’s not appropriate acting a little kidish but it’s acting kidish in a fun way. For example, I might make goofy and funny faces with my daughter that leads us to a non-stop laughing session, or may be we start doing a video dance that is off the wall or a TikTok dance that is fun and silly….whatever it is, everything is a go just being silly!
- Eat Healthy! I have been eating healthy for over 21 years not eating meat, pork or chicken however, I do eat fish and anything from the ocean therefore, I am called a Pescatarian and I also eat a lot of salads, tofu and vegetables everyday that boosts my energy level up and hydrating myself by drinking water throughout the day also helps to increase my energy and revs my metabolism as I believe that all of this is a big part of Staying Forever Young….how we choose to feed our bodies either with healthy foods or choosing fatty meats that are difficult to digest or a lot of fried fatty foods that can increase the risk for heart disease of clogged arteries, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or even cancer to name a few. So, if you are not doing so yet, start now by adding a little veggies to your diet, maybe eat less meat and eat more fish…you can do it!
- Exercise! Because I am a Massage Therapist, I get my daily exercise by massaging my clients through breathing properly and contracting overall muscles throughout the sessions but I also do Tae Bo and simple stationary exercises of leg lifts, squats, lunges while integrating arm lifts. This routine is so simple and it increases good oxygen, circulation, strength and energy to Staying Forever Young so, get off of your couch, get moving by taking a walk, search google for exercises and follow along, ride a bike but whatever you choose be consistent and just get started!!
- Added Exercise! Facelift without plastic surgery. Most of us forget that our face is also made up of muscles so we forget to exercise it too right?! Gravity and other factors is also our enemy when it comes to the aging process as it helps to give us more wrinkles, sagging loose skin, discoloration and dark circles around our eyes but I have the secret to reversing the aging process which is doing Face Engineering Exercises done all with your fingertips. This is ahhmazing and it really works so please go to ahhmazing20.com for more information and continue to learn how to Stay Forever Young!
Thank you for letting me share and If you follow my philosophy, principles and prescription for life, you will live happily and you will be Staying Forever Young! I am excited for you and stay in touch and let me know how you are doing by leaving me a message in the comment section or just go to my contact page.