Steps To Cleaning And Prepping Your Skin For Natural Beauty
Living Your Best Life @ ahhmazing20.com
Monday: Momma Me Monday Wednesday: Inspiration Wednesday Friday: Facial Friday
Happy reading your way to clean and healthy looking skin and complexion.
You have to first get to the root of the problem to clean up the dirty and clogged pores in order to produce beautiful and flawless skin. Like anything else, before you can grow a healthy and beautiful fruit tree, you must first prep the soil and till it so that you can get a nutrient rich soil to start to plant the seeds or before you can start to loose weight you first must throw out all of your junk food and replenish that with healthy choices of healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins such as fish and chicken…you got the idea right?!
So, nothing different from wanting clean skin so here is what you can do to achieve that.
- Steam your face 1-2x per week to open up your clogged pores to clean and detoxify it depending on how much you sweat and get dirty. You can boil some water in a pot half filled, once it starts to boil, remove from heat and find a comfortable place to steam such as the table and make sure that you put down a hot plate so that you don’t burn the surface. place a towel over your head while your face is about 20-24 inches away and stay there for about 5-10 minutes depending how much you are comfortable. The heat and steam will open up your pores so that the dirt can get eliminated.
- After you steam, wash your face with a deep cleanser and you can also use a gentle facial brush to help with getting out all the dirt.
- Rinse in luke warm water and dry face.
- Apply a toner to rebalance the Ph level in your skin.
- Use a moisturizer or night cream to help to keep the skin hydrated.
- Use a clay mask 1-2x per week to help to pull out the impurities from your pores and keep them clean and healthy.
Be consistent with this facial regimen and you will see a big difference in your skins appearance and how smooth and clean it will feel. It will also have you looking years younger too!
Tune in for another Facial Friday blog next week as I will be talking about feeding your body right that enhances beautiful and flawless skin.
Thank you for letting me share, follow me and make it a great day!